Onision is hella rad and anyone who hates on him can go fluck them selves
Snerk, okay, so you’re just going to excuse the following behavior from Gerg?
made fun of rape, A LOT (note that it was after claiming he would…
It’s like winter is captured in his eyes
If Gerg were telling the truth, he shouldn’t have to sit there and insult someone and say something like "She goes to insinuate that, when we did make love, that I was forcing her into it. That I was pressuring her into it and she didn’t really want to. That’s funny…
So at my freshman orientation for college, we had a presentation on sexual assault. The lady who spoke was fantastic, and this was her opening PowerPoint slide. I wish I had gotten the rest of it.
well I found my high school rapist on okcupid
which allows me to out this fucker
this man is named Ian Dickinson. he lives in Vancouver WA and he is 24 years old. when I was 16 and he was 19, he and an accomplice (who I will not out for personal reasons) assaulted me in his bed while I cried and begged them to stop. when I told him afterwards that what he had done wasn’t ok, he told me I shouldn’t have worn the skirt I had on and I deserved it, and then he laughed. we were both sober.
he’s studying Engineering at Clark Community College in Vancouver. stay away from him.
Stay safe, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remember to tag his name in your reblogs
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
Link to Onision’s Facebook statuses about advice:
Link to my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPGP2miXBA
Link to Onision’s Tumblr post about advice:
I ALMOST CRASHED ON THE FREEWAY BECAUSE I REMEMBERED THIS AND WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
EVERYONE NEEDS toWatCH THIS IM cRYIGN
I forever like and reblog this because I love the scary/funny old lady.
All lost in a book. Another image that will never make it into the mainstream media.